The International Negotiation Competition is the oldest and most renowned competition focusing on international legal negotiation for law students from all over the world. It offers a unique educational program for international legal practice.
Congratulations to the winners of the 2023 Competition!
The winners of the 25th International Negotiation Competition that was held at LUMSA University in Rome are Nandini Bulchandani and Billy Harman from Team England! The Top 7 teams are the following:
1. TEAM ENGLAND: Nandini Bulchandani and Billy Harman
2. TEAM NORTHERN IRELAND: Christopher Swann and Luke Scholfield
3. (tied) TEAM CANADA: Keenan Macneal and Mark Day/ TEAM IRELAND: Justin McAleese and Carla Fusciardi Wallace
4. TEAM WALES: Alexandra Stewart and Hailey Doyle
5. (tied) TEAM ITALY: Adam Nettles and Francesco Cruz Torres / TEAM NEW ZEALAND: William Robert Taylor and Nathan Michael Collins
6. TEAM SINGAPORE: Felicia Leong and Hansel Chua
7. TEAM NORWAY: Maria Sandal Skiftesvik and Hannah Selsås Johnsen
Congratulations to all the teams!
INC 2023 announcement
The International Negotiation Competition is pleased to announce that the 2023 INC Competition will be held on 6-8 July 2023 at LUMSA, University of Rome (www.lumsa.it). We will be providing more information as it becomes available on the schedule and events.
Congratulations to the winners of the 2022 Competition!
The winners of the 24th International Negotiation Competition that was held at the Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska, are Bas Braham and Henry Parmerlee from Team Australia! The full ranking is the following:
1. TEAM AUSTRALIA: Bas Braham and Henry Parmerlee
2. TEAM ENGLAND: Emily Wanstall and Hazel Bannerman
3. TEAM IRELAND: Enya Levy and Kevin Barrett
4. TEAM NORWAY: Erik Taasen and Sondre Byrkjeland
5. TEAM NEW ZEALAND: Callum McDonald and Laurie Duncan
6. TEAM CANADA: Laura Demarco and Hana Syed
7. TEAM BRAZIL: Letícia de Amorim Santos, Sofia de Medeiros Vergara, Rodrigo Garcia Duarte, Lucas Cordeiro de Sousa
Congratulations to all the teams!
Congratulations to the winners of the 2021 Competition!
The winners of the 23rd International Negotiation Competition that was held in an online format are Isabella Tan and Nikhil Angappan from the University of Singapore for the 2020 competitors and Daniel Sheikhan and Austyn Boothe from the Mitchell Hamline School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota for the 2021 competitors. Congratulations!
Congratulations to the winners of the 2019 competition in Tokyo!
The winners of the 22nd International Negotiation Competition held at the Sophia University in Tokyo, Japan are Alexander Field and Jessica Shao from the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia. Congratulations! More information on the past competition can be found here. See you next year!
Congratulations to the winners of the 2018 competition!
Leah Parrish and Dough Leach (McGeorge School of Law - Team USA)
Congratulations to the winners of the International Negotiation Competition 2018, held at the School of Law and Politics at the University of Cardiff in association with CEDR and Latham&Watkins LLP.
Become a sponsor or partner for the next competition
Hear from partners, sponsors and judges of the 2017 competition about the opportunities offered
More information about joining us can be found here.
Participating in the INC
Ever wondered why you should enter the INC? What will you get out of it?
Why not let the competitors and judges from the 2017 competition tell you more
The 2018 Competition will take place at the University of Cardiff, Wales. Find out more here...
Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 competition!
Brian Kennedy and Briana Al Taqatqa (Mitchell Hamline School - USA 1)
Congratulations to the winners of the International Negotiation Competition 2017, held at the Faculty of Law at the University of Oslo in association with Juristforbundet:
1. USA 1 2. Canada 1 3. USA 2 4. Singapore 5. S. Korea 6. Estonia 7. New Zealand, Canada 2 8. Brazil 9. India 1 10. Qatar 1 11. Switzerland 12. France