Seminar session 1
1. To Aks or Not to Ask - and HOW to Ask - That's the Question (Mikkel Gudsoe)
2. Preparation and Improvisation: The Perfect Harmony in Negotiations (Roar Waegger)
3. Competing Internationally - How to Stand out from the Crowd (Jean-Luc Delli) Open only to competitors and limit of one per country.
4. Self-Assessment and Receiving Feedback on Negotiations (Larry Teply/Nancy Schultz/Joel Lee)
5. "If I'm great, why is everyone else a nightmare?" Understanding your negotiation style and how to work with others' styles (Nina Kelley and Frederick Way)
6. "Number me up baby" Why understanding maths is critical to negotiate (Graham Massie)
7. Active Listening and Careful Speaking (Nancy Soonpla)